We read and watch so you don’t have to. Three things of note…
– The Early Show on CBS examines some of the Social Security ads that are out there.
– Paul Starr over at The American Prospect incites many over his examination of the Democratic candidates on Social Security, including Ezra Klein and Megan McArdle who both have something to say about raising the cap on taxable earnings.
– Josh Marshall over at Talking Points Memo also comments on the Democrats and Social Security, with some reaction from the National Review Online.
Join or Renew With AARP for Just $16 a Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- A voice in Washington and in your community
- Free membership for your spouse or partner