I try to keep up with the activities of our colleagues across the nation and what’s been coming up lately is a number of surveys about health care. A sample for you:
- In New Jersey, 79 percent of those in the state think everyone should have access to affordable quality health care.
- In Iowa, 93 percent think everyone should have access to affordable quality health care.
- In Hawaii, 60 percent of residents believe the state’s health and long term care services are in crisis.
Health care, a problem everywhere.
Join or Renew With AARP for Just $16 a Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- A voice in Washington and in your community
- Free membership for your spouse or partner