Dr. Reed Tuckson shared 10 ways older American can become “angels of life” and live healthier.
1. Make the Choice to be Healthy
2. Get Moving/Exercise
4. Eat Healthy Every Day
5. If You Smoke, STOP IT!!!
6. Prevent Falls
7. Get Proper Immunizations
8. Practice Safe Sex
9. Work to Create a Healthy Community
10. See Your Doctor Regularly
Join or Renew With AARP for Just $16 a Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- A voice in Washington and in your community
- Free membership for your spouse or partner