It comes as no surprise these days when teenagers are unfamiliar with names like Paul McCartney or Warren Buffett. But on July 13, 16-year-old Tom White knew just what to do when he spotted two of the world’s most famous people: he snapped a selfie with both of them.
Moments later, his friend, who goes by @LukeKoesters, posted the photo to his Twitter account. White also posted the selfie to his Twitter and Instragram accounts.
– LukeK (@LukeKoesters) July 14, 2014
McCartney, who apparently stopped in Omaha on his way to perform at Lincoln’s Pinnacle Bank Arena, was spotted with Buffett in the city’s Dundee neighborhood having dinner, dessert and a walk around the area.
A little before posting the epic selfie, White’s friend posted a picture captioned “Just saw Paul McCartney in Dundee! My night is awesome!!!!!”
Once in a while, life really is just that awesome.
Also of Interest
- John Kerry Shows Chinese Diplomats His Guitar Chops
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Sarah Palin
- Fight fraud and ID theft with the AARP Fraud Watch Network.
- Join AARP: Savings, resources and news for your well-being
See the AARP home page for deals, savings tips, trivia and more