Caring for yourself, your parents or a loved one just a whole lot easier.
Join the discussion: Caregivers - Challenges and Advice
How do you get it? Easy!
- Grab your iPad and click here>> App Store for AARP.
- Download (psst, it's FREE!).
- The first square you see in the grid should say Caregiving Resource Center (see image above).
- If it's not, just swipe left and you'll see it (or click the Add Widgets button).
- If you already have the AARP iPad app uploaded, to get the caregiving options on it you need to do an update.
Let us know how we're doing and what you'd like to see in future versions of the mobile Caregiving Resource Center in the comments below. And for all caregiving related news, be sure to follow @AARPfamily or subscribe to our TakeCare blog.
Also of Interest
- Games for 50+: Benefits Include Socialization, Activity
- Key to Longer Life? Fatty Fish Twice Weekly
- Join AARP: Savings, resources and news for your well-being
- Want to talk with other caregivers? Join our Caregiving Group
See the AARP home page for deals, savings tips, trivia and more