Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! That’s AARP’s message to anyone and everyone who volunteered in the past year. Next week, April 10-16, is National Volunteer Week. So while we’re among the millions of people who are grateful for volunteers year round, we are particularly enthusiastic about expressing our gratitude now.
Do you have a volunteer you’d like to thank? Or a volunteer story to share? Or are you seeking volunteer opportunities? Create The Good is your one-stop Web site to do all of those things, and more. For example, at createthegood.org you can:
- Read about the winner of our recent Be Inspired volunteer contest;
- Take the Operation Fight Fraud quiz
- Learn about Create The Good’s campaign to fight hunger among older Americans
- Check out our 5-minute volunteer ideas
- Download one of dozens of how-to guides for larger volunteer projects.
That’s just a sample. Check out the site for more! Oh, and in case weren’t emphatic enough above: Thanks again for all you do