Amidst the craziness that is the Life @50+ Orlando Event, the Create The Good team found out that we were recognized in Mashable for its GoGreen campaign as one of "9 Creative Social Good Campaigns Worth Recognizing." Read HERE and has since officially been nominated for Mashable's Most Creative Social Good Campaign award.
Mashable is one of the top 10 blogs worldwide, with a reported 30+ million monthly page views and 2.8 Million followers. This early recognition by Mashable was a great honor and truly came out of nowhere. It surprised the whole CTG team.
Now we'd like to win the "official" award, but we can't do it alone. We need your help *batting eyelashes.* Please help us by nominating Create the Good and sharing with your friends! You can submit a nomination 1x/day per category, so make it part of our your day to continue nominating throughout the end of the submission period, Monday, November 29, 2010. Complete instructions are below.
How to Nominate:
1. Click the link
2. Log in using your Twitter or Facebook Account.
3. The form at the top will be auto-filled with the following text: "I nominate Create The Good, AARP or the category.
4. Most Creative Social Good Campaign in Mashable Awards."
5. Click the "Nominate" button.
6. Your vote will be sent to your tweet stream or Facebook page, depending on how you logged in. Please Note: You can vote up to 1x/day. (official rules)
How to Promote:
Are you on Twitter? Facebook? Do you have your own blog? You can help us win this honor by following the easy steps below.
1. Share the nomination link wherever possible:
2. Get code here to add a badge to your site.
- Sample Tweet: Nominate the @createthegood #GoGreen campaign for Mashable's Most Creative Social Campaign of the year award. LINK
- Sample Facebook Post: Hey everyone, as you may recall, recently AARP's Create the Good Go Green campaign was cited by Mashable as one of "9 Creative Social Good Campaigns Worth Recognizing." We were honored to be mentioned. Now, please help us win the official award for Most Creative Social Good Campaign, by taking a quick moment to nominate us. Just follow the link below, log into your Facebook or Twitter account and click "nominate." Simple. Thanks so much for helping us out! Link to nominations: HERE
Search AARP Blogs