AARP Eye Center
En español | AARP is up for 11 Shorty Awards recognizing the best on social media and other digital platforms — and we need your votes.
This year’s finalists include AARP’s TikTok and YouTube channels, our Real People, Real Stories video series, our true-crime podcast The Perfect Scam and more.
Each nominee earns a chance to win an Audience Honor award, but April 26 is your last chance to help. Cast your votes using the links below:
- AARP YouTube: YouTube presence
- AARP TikTok channel: TikTok and TikTok presence
- AARP TikTok channel: Community management
- AARP TikTok: Voice
- AARP TikTok — Gen X ASMR: TikTok
- The Perfect Scam podcast: Branded podcast
- The Perfect Scam Presents: A Special Report on the Texas Elder Murders: Podcast miniseries
- Real People, Real Stories: Video series
- Real People, Real Stories: Multicultural community engagement
- War Dog Reunites With His Best Friend: Long-form video
Winners will be announced May 24 at the 15th Annual Shorty Awards celebration in New York City.
Start each day with The Daily newsletter for the latest in health, money and jobs — and updates on how we're fighting for you.